My Spectrum Services
is committed to ensuring that you find the tools required to improve your circumstances.
Are you or a loved one living with issues related to trauma, grief, addiction, anxiety, depression or major life changes?
Are you living with Autism, ADHD or other disability? There comes a time when support is needed from an accredited professional to cope with many of life’s challenges.
Would you like farm based therapy options? Would you like emotional regulation, sensory integration and art therapy as 'standard' within your services?
I’m an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker in the Central Queensland area, and our team is here to support you on your journey toward healing and self-discovery. We excel in 'out of the box' situations and believe each individual is unique and requires tailored support services.
- Assessments- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS 2), Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI-R), Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System (ABAS-3), Sensory Profile, multiple Mental Health and Biopsychosocial (Functional), Mental State Examinations, Positive Behaviour Support Assessments
- Therapeutic supports- individual, group, family, relationship
- Early Childhood Support
- NDIS Support Coordination
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Farm based therapy services
- One on One and Group- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Capacity Building
- Teen social groups
- Sensory Integration (Messy Play) groups
- Parents and Care provider supports
- Positive Behaviour Support Planning, Implementation and Education
- Assistance with Life Stages and Transitioning
- Assistance with Accessing and Maintaining Employment
- Allied Health Assistants - to help minimise fund usage
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy- 2021
© Copyright My Spectrum Services